Ready to make the next step in your career?
Join a growing practice
Columbia Skin Clinic is seeking a full-time and part-time Board Eligible or Certified Dermatologist. We have a seven-member dermatology group, including a Mohs surgeon, a dermatopathologist and five dermatologists having special areas of interest. We also have an in-house histology lab.
Our practice is supported by a large physician referral base, which has grown steadily over the years. Our emphasis is quality patient care.
Columbia, South Carolina’s state capital, is home to a vibrant culture and growing population. Only two hours away from the mountains and the ocean, Columbia is a Southern hot spot where there’s always something to do year round. The University of South Carolina and the University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine are also headquartered here.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, full malpractice coverage and partnership track.
Qualified applicants, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Columbia Skin Clinic, LLC is hiring for the following positions:
Experienced Medical Assistant – Mohs Surgery or Licensed Nurse
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position.
- Being able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Maintaining excellent customer service skills through communication with patients, vendors and coworkers
- Working with an electronic health record
- Complying with HIPAA, OSHA and other regulatory standards
- Multitasking and being detail-oriented
- Being a team player
- Previous experience highly preferred
Daily duties include:
- Assisting surgeon in Mohs surgery
- Providing pre-operative and post-operative teaching for both patient and family members
- Rooming and working up patients to glean patients’ medical history, chief complaints, etc.
- Assisting the provider with procedures, documenting in the chart and surgeries
- Calling patients to relay results, schedule appointments and answer patient questions
- Cleaning and stocking exam rooms
- Escribing and/or calling in prescriptions
- Sterilizing instruments
- Other duties as assigned
Applicant must be detailed oriented with excellent customer service skills. Qualified applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.