John Mouzakis, M.D.
Dr. John Mouzakis is a board-certified dermatologist whose passion lies within the intersection of pathology, clinical evaluation and surgery.
In dermatology, the sheer number and variety of diseases that exist are vast, and his specialty in medical and surgical dermatology allows him to help patients by identifying these dermatologic conditions or issues.
In 2015 Dr. Mouzakis joined Columbia Skin Clinic. He currently practices at both the Columbia and Irmo locations. He offers a full array of services and works alongside a diverse group of top-notch providers.
Dr. Mouzakis’s roots are in Florida. He grew up in the Tampa Bay area where his parents and sister still reside. He attended the University of Florida and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology and Cell Science. At the University of South Florida, Dr. Mouzakis – a member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society – studied medicine, but he moved to Providence, Rhode Island, to complete his residency at Roger Williams Medical Center.
He is married with two children. He enjoys running, hiking, fitness, SCUBA diving, international travel and tennis.
- University of South Florida College of Medicine (2007-2011)
- (2011-2012) Internal Medicine, Preliminary – Steward Carney Hospital, Dorchester, MA
- (2012-2015) Dermatology Resident – Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- South Carolina Medical Association
- South Carolina Dermatological Association
- Columbia Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Palmetto Richland Hospital
schedule a consultation
Our dermatologists are here to help.