Leah Spring, D.O.
A graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Leah Spring is a board-certified dermatologist, a fellowship-trained Mohs Micrographic Surgeon and Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgeon. After completing her dermatology residency training at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, where she was elected to serve as Chief Resident in her final year, Dr. Spring completed her advanced fellowship training at SkinCare Physicians in Boston.
Prior to her dermatology training, Dr. Spring served as a Flight Surgeon for the U.S. Navy. She is currently the Head of Procedural Dermatology at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, and leads the laser scar program for Wounded Warriors. Dr. Spring’s military honors include the Navy Commendation Medal, the Humanitarian Service Medal, the Navy Achievement Medal and the Navy Pistol Marksmanship award, amongst others.
Dr. Spring will be seeing patients at our Columbia, Irmo and Lexington offices beginning August 2022.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dermatology residency training at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, Chief Resident
- Advanced fellowship training at SkinCare Physicians in Boston
- Flight Surgeon for the U.S. Navy
- Head of Procedural Dermatology at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
- American Board of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
Schedule an Appointment or Consultation
Our dermatologists are here to help!
With four convenient locations in the Midlands, Columbia Skin Clinic has a commitment to delivering excellent dermatology care.