As safety for our patients and staff remains our number one priority throughout this pandemic, we have made adjustments to our in-office appointment procedures. Please read below to find out more. Should you need a prescription refill or have another need that does not necessitate an in-office visit, please call the clinic at 803-779-7316. Thank you for understanding as we try to make the right decisions on behalf of our patients and staff.
What is our practice doing to ensure safety?
- Screening for COVID-19 symptoms before check-in, including checking for recent exposure to positive cases
- Taking temperatures of each patient and staff member daily
- Face masks are required for everyone coming into the facilities
- Our lobbies have been rearranged in compliance with social distancing guidelines
- Currently, we are unable to allow anyone to accompany the patient into the office suite unless the patient is a minor or has need for assistance
What can I do to stay healthy?
The simplest and most effective ways to keep yourself and family safe include:
- Practicing good hand hygiene. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unsanitized hands
We want to stress the importance of staying updated with credible information from sources such as: